The University of Queensland (UQ) Graduate School Scholarship (UQGSS) is awarded to domestic and international students. Students will receive either UQ funded scholarship or Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship.
This scholarship provide a monthly living allowance and a tuition fee waiver. The scholarship also include a health insurance for international students.
The scholarship is available for both Future Student and Current Student
Level of study:
The applicant should apply to a Postgraduate Research progarmme at University of Queensland
Australian and International student
Full scholarship including; Tuition fees waiver, stipend of $27,082 for a year
1 January 2017
31 December 2019 (all year round)
Eligibility University of Queensland full scholarship
- Apply to study a full time research program at UQ in Australia.
- You are been nominated by an institute or a school at UQ.
- You should meet all the requirements and conditions by the Graduate school to undertake a research program
- You should not have a qualification higher than or same as the one you are applying.
- You should not be on another scholarship which is than more 75% of RTP living allowance rate
- You should not have received a Commonwealth scholarship.
How to Apply
There is no separate application for the scholarship, applicants will be considered for the scholarship once they get admission to the University of Queensland. Check the official scholarship website for information on how to apply. https://scholarships.uq.edu.au/scholarship/uq-graduate-school-scholarships-uqgss-includes-rtp