The University of Harvard is providing a fully funded scholarship to students who will apply to study a PhD in Education at the University. The PhD in Education is an interdisciplinary doctoral program offered jointly by the Harvard Graduate School of Education and the Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
University of Harvard
The scholarship is available to all nationalities.
Level of Study
The scholarship is available to study a PhD program
Field of Study
Duration of study
The PhD in Education is a five years program
The scholarship is a fully funded and covers all the five years.
Eligibility for the PhD in Education scholarship
- As general, applicant must have a bachelors and masters degree.
- You are passionate about improving education through groundbreaking interdisciplinary research
- Exceptional academic credentials,
- Demonstrated leadership potential, diverse life and work experiences
- A powerful desire to make a positive impact in the world.
- Prior academic study in education is not required. The program is available to all field of study.
The deadline for the program is same as the scholarship.
How to Apply
Apply for the PhD in Education program, once you are accepted you will also receive the scholarship. The scholarship is for all successful applicants.
Official scholarship website (https://www.gse.harvard.edu/doctorate/doctor-philosophy-education)