Deadline: July 5.
University of Cumbria is offering scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students. International students are eligible to apply.
The University of Cumbria is a public university in Cumbria. Its headquarters are in Carlisle. Other major campuses are at Lancaster, Ambleside, and London. It was established in 2007, following the merger of St Martin’s College, the Cumbria Institute of the Arts and the Cumbrian campuses of the University of Central Lancashire. Its roots extend back to the “Society for the Encouragement of Fine Arts” established in 1822 and Charlotte Mason teacher training college in the 1890s.
Launched ten years ago at the University of Cumbria, we are founded on the experience and tradition of well over 150 years of higher education. We are a growing, multi-campus university that is home to over 10,000 students.
Applicants must hold an offer of a place of study on an eligible full-time bachelor’s degree, top-up degree or a taught master’s degree (180 credits) at the University of Cumbria.
Location: United Kingdom
- Application Deadline: 5:00 pm (GMT) Friday 5th July
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the University of Cumbria.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the following areas: creative arts, business, law, science, TESOL, literature, sports, outdoor and social sciences.
- Award: A Number of Awards available:
- For undergraduates to the value of 50% of tuition fee costs for the first year
- For postgraduates to the value of 50% of the full tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: A Number of Awards available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
These scholarships will go to the value of 50% of tuition costs for the first year of undergraduate studies, and 50% of the tuition fee for the first year of postgraduate studies.
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must hold an offer of a place of study on an eligible full-time bachelor’s degree, top-up degree or a taught master’s degree (180 credits) at the University of Cumbria. For students enrolling on programmes lasting more than one year The grant is awarded for the first year of the programme only.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
Applications should be submitted by email to scholarships(at)cumbria.ac.uk
International students can apply for these scholarships.
Application Deadline: July 5th.