The Victoria University of Wellington is cordially inviting applicants to join Masters by Thesis International Scholarship. The program is awarded to students from all around the globe.
The scholarship assists motivated students who want to begin a full-time, research-focused Master’s degree for the academic year.
The Victoria University of Wellington is one of the great global-civic universities with a proud tradition of academic excellence. The University provides a learning environment to help students in achieving their educational goals.
Why at Victoria University of Wellington? The university has a tradition of fostering strong global links in teaching and research and programs of national significance and international quality. Here, the participants will get a variety of courses and complete support from the experienced teachers or researchers.
Application Deadline: November 1
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters Research
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded to pursue full-time Master’s degree by thesis.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants would normally be expected to have completed a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree Part 1 demonstrating academic achievement equivalent to a First-Class Honours degree from a New Zealand University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in the research Master’s degree at the university. After that, students must submit an online application for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit academic transcripts, CV, certificates and provide references or a personal statement as part of their application.
- Admission Requirements: The financial aid positions will be awarded solely on the basis of academic merit by the University Research Scholarships Committee, a sub-committee of the University Research Committee.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The scholarship comprises a $15,000 tax-free stipend, plus tuition fees for one year. Fees will be paid directly to the University by The grants Office. International students other than those from Australia will be liable to pay the difference between the full international student fee and the domestic fee.