LIGS University is offering fully funded scholarships for students from developing countries to study MBA at the University.
The scholarship is available for only MBA programmes
Eligibility for LIGS Fully Funded Scholarships
- Applicant should be able to communicate and study in English
- Should have a bachelors degree
- Should be eligible for the MBA programme
- Should come from a developing country
You can also apply: Full Scholarships in Germany for International students- DAAD
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central Africa Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, DR Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, TimorLeste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
How to Apply
Applicants should supply the following documents;
- Applicants should write a motivational letter stating your interest in the MBA programme
- Request a recommendation or reference letter from your employer,supervisor or school principal
- Copy of your highest degree or bachelors degree certificate
- Curriculum vitae (CV) with your photograph attached
- Application form. Download the application form
Applicants must send the above documents to this email: email@example.com
15th May, 2018.