University of Melbourne
Deadline: admissions deadline
Study in: Australia
The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results.
University of Melbourne, Australia
Field of study:
Any undergraduate degree offered at University of Melbourne
Number of Awards:
This scholarship provides either a:
- • $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- • 50% fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- • 100% fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
To be considered for a fee remission scholarship you must:
• be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
• have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
• have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- – at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- – at least 97% in an approved foundation program
- – at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
• not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program);
No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award. All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered. The next admissions deadline is 30 November for Semester 1 and late May to Early June for Semester 2.
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://scholarships.unimelb.edu.au/awards/melbourne-international-undergraduate-scholarship